Tuesday, June 22, 2010

True Friend Doraemon Fan Fiction Chapter 1

Nobita ran home as fast as he could. He had a test tomorrow and he knew he was going to flunk it. But then, he had Doraemon.

He knew he could get the cat robot's help. Maybe he would ask for the computer pen? Maybe the Memory Bread? The possibilities were endless.

He quickly bolted up the stairs and burst through the door of his room.

"Doraemon!"

The cat-robot looked up from where he sat. There was a funny look on his face but Nobita didn't notice.

"Doraemon, I have a math test tomorrow!" he whined as he threw his bag onto the floor. "I'm going to fail! Please, can you give me any gadgets to help me score full marks?"

Doraemon looked at Nobita long and hard before sighing. But, to Nobita's shock, instead of pulling out a gadget, he got up and went into the cupboard the he used as his bed and shut the door.

Nobita stared for awhile, mouth wide open. Then, he recovered and proceeded to bang on the cupboard door.

"Doraemon! Doraemon! What's wrong?" he cried as he pummeled the door. "You're not well? Are you going to help me?"

There was no answer.

"Doraemon!" cried Nobita.

Still no answer.

"Doraemon…" said Nobita softly.

Suddenly, the door slid open a little. Nobita's eyes widened hopefully but then, a few books were pushed through the opening and fell to the floor. The door then slid shut.

Nobita picked up the books and saw that they were Math revision books. He threw them down again and started to knock on the door again.

"Doraemon! This isn't what I need!" he cried. "I need one of your gadgets!"

Silence was the only answer he got.

He sighed with frustration and went to take a nap.

DDDDDD

Nobita was now growing frantic. He had thought sulking would get Doraemon to help but the cat-robot didn't even answer. He had tried to bribe Doraemon with dorayaki but still got no response.

His failure was assured.

He went to his desk and sat there quietly, contemplating the horrors that awaited him tomorrow.

Suddenly, the set of Math revision books were placed in front of him on the desk. Nobita looked up and saw Doraemon looking at him sadly.

"Why won't you help me?" asked Nobita sulkily.

Doraemon shook his head. "I am trying to help you, Nobita-kun."

"I'm no good at studying!" shouted Nobita. "I need your gadgets, not revision books!"

Doraemon gave him a hard look. "I'm not going to help you cheat."

"But it's the only way for me too…" began Nobita when suddenly, he received a hard blow across his face.

He onto his backside and looked up to see Doraemon glaring down at him.

"Why do you think so lowly of yourself?" cried Doraemon angrily. "You've scored a hundred before! You've gotten good grades before! You didn't use my gadgets then! You don't need my gadgets, Nobita-kun! You can do it if you really try!"

"But…" began Nobita.

"But nothing!" snapped Doraemon. "I know you can do it! I'm willing to help you, Nobita-kun. But first, you must be willing to help yourself!"

"Doraemon…" said Nobita softly.

He stood up and went to his desk. "Will you really help me if I try?"

Doraemon nodded. "Even if I have to stay up all night, I will."

Nobita shook his head, still uncertain that he could do it. But he decided that he'd better try. He took a revision book and began to study.

Behind him, Doraemon took out a gadget that looked like a small square gate with a knob on top. He turned the knob several times and placed it on the ground. It was the Time Gate, and Doraemon had just set time to move slowly so that Nobita would have more time to study.

Doraemon helped Nobita in the parts that he was weak in and helped reinforced what he already knew.

After a long night, Nobita soon fell asleep.

Doraemon looked through the exercises that Nobita did and smiled to himself.

He carried Nobita to his futon and placed a blanket over his charge.

"Good luck, Nobita-kun," he said softly before going to bed.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4286495/2/True_Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment